Datapak label repro

This section for hardware reviews and Hardware developments
okto

Datapak label repro

Post by okto »

Haven't printed any of these yet, but I think I've got the design dialed in.

Psion Datapak label.png

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

This means you may use and modify this work for strictly non-commercial purposes (ie, you may not sell prints of this design or designs derived from it), as well as distribute it freely under the same terms.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
okto

Re: Datapak label repro

Post by okto »

Here's the inner label. Once again attached as an EPS for printing any size or editing, PNG just for preview.
At some point I'll probably get a batch of these printed up, if folks are interested.
Psion Datapak note sticker.png
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

This means you may use and modify this work for strictly non-commercial purposes (ie, you may not sell prints of this design or designs derived from it), as well as distribute it freely under the same terms.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin
Global Admin

Datapak label repro

Post by Martin »

These are excellent, put me down for a sheet of the self adhesive yellow datapak labels.

Also if you can made a few 'front' labels like below... that I can write the pack name on; I'll take a few of them was well. This will save having to remove the pack to see what it is.

Really great - PM me your PayPal details if you want something up front.
Sincerely and in good faith
Martin
Possible space for pack name?..
Datapak label.png