4 line comms link for sale

Use this section for your 'wanted' items or if have Organiser II things for sale.
PaulK

Post by PaulK »

Hi,

I have a 4 line comms link for sale if anyone is interested. It's the original, not USB.

£45 + P&P

Many thanks
Paul :-)
Martin
Global Admin

Post by Martin »

In support of Paul I have to say that less that £50 is a reasonable price. For those 'new' to the Organser considering this offer I would say having a Comms Link and connecting your Organiser to a PC or Laptop takes it to the next level. I have one permanently connected to my desktop PC. For those with USB connectors then you can use a Serial to USB adaptor... Jaap produced a 'Using the Comms Link' paper; for convenience I've posted it (here).

Paul.. Thank you for giving our members first refusal on this offer.

Sincerely and in good faith
Martin
thesourcerer

Re: 4 line comms link for sale

Post by thesourcerer »

I regularly sell them at £55 + postage, so it is a good price.
PaulK

Post by PaulK »

No problem!

I got it as part of a sale of an LZ64, but I already have one and just don't need it, so thought I'd pass on to someone who doesn't have one at a "cost of living increase" beating price!

I really must stop buying Psion Organisers 2! I just find it hard to pass them up if they are going cheap, regardless of whether I need them - they are just too good value for money to not get them!

Cheers
Paul 😁
PaulK

Post by PaulK »

Hi,

This has sold now.

Many thanks :-)
Martin
Global Admin

Post by Martin »

Well done Paul... Do you know if it went to a forum member - If not did you tell them to look us up?

Martin
PaulK

Post by PaulK »

Martin,

I'm not sure, but that's a good idea - will drop them a message and see if they are aware of us!

Cheers
Paul