SDRP Electronic Field Book For sale (edited)

Use this section for your 'wanted' items or if have Organiser II things for sale.
PaulK

Re: SDRP Electronic Field Book For sale (edited)

Post by PaulK »

Now sold thanks!

:-)
Zzoom

Post by Zzoom »

Martin
To bypass bad checksum I opened Jaaps OPK in Jaaps OPK editor looked for what maybe a startup procedure eventualy found INIT exported ran REVTRAN opened the produced INIT.OPL rem out the call to CHKSTST .then recompiled using OPLTRAN imported the OB3 Back to the OPK Editor and save as pack . All appear to work in the emulator you need to also create a blank pack in C . very similar to Landpack, but not being a surveyor not sure what any of it means :( Not sure how to post the OPK but if you still need it just PM me with a email address
Martin
Global Admin

Uploading OPK's

Post by Martin »

Zzoom

I'll have a look at the Landpack when I get back... For now lets get to the bottom of 'Not sure how to post the OPK'!

Did you try the attachments tab at the bottom of 'posting' page?.. I though I had put OPK on the allowable files list... Have another try and let me know if it doesn't work

Sincerely
Martin
Zzoom

Post by Zzoom »

sdrp (ns).zip
Ok could not post OPK directly ? so Zipped and posted ok ! I hope
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin
Global Admin

Post by Martin »

OK I'll have a look at it...

Testing with xpTOOLS
xpTOOLS.opk
I'll not go into details but I've done a work-a-round

Sincerely
Martin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thesourcerer

Post by thesourcerer »

I have recently obtained an original pack of the NRG survey pack. If there are any surveyors or collectors interested I can supply a copy (it is on a 128k pack). I also have a manual somewhere. The manual is on Jaap’s site, but surprisingly there is no image of the pack. Although I have had copies in the past, they haven’t had original labels. A shame that Jaap won’t respond about Psions as there are several things I would like to have seen added to the site.