Big Psion Bundle

Mention here if you are bidding on an item it may prevent members bidding against each other
PaulK

Big Psion Bundle

Post by PaulK »

Hi,

See this sale.

https://www..co.uk/itm/276216127490?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=V1malW7vQly&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=PZTTSkcAQB-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=EMAIL

I'm not in the running but thought I'd post in case anyone hadn't seen it.

Cheers,
Paul :-)
Zenerdiode

Re: Big Psion Bundle

Post by Zenerdiode »

I spotted it too, Paul, but it looks like part of your link has been truncated - with the other part including your session ID. Here's a more generic link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/276216127490

I may have wanted one or two of those top-slot adapters; but it's too big a bundle for me to justify that.
Christopher. - Check out my TRAP message, it’s not difficult to decode and is sometimes uttered under the breath when said message appears… :|
Martin
Global Admin

Post by Martin »

Hi Paul and thank you for this it had completely passed me by

eBay is missing from your link (here)

This is a tidy bundle! Is anyone bidding? (I'm not). Remember the purpose of these threads is to stop members bidding against themselves and needlessly pushing up the price.

Always on the look out for the unusual I'm interested in the top slot adaptor with the switch and what looks like an infrared or motion sensor.
Switched Top Slot Adaptor - Small.png
If any member is successful please let me have a look at it.

Sincerely
Martin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thesourcerer

Post by thesourcerer »

I am bidding on it Martin, so I will certainly let you have a look at that if I am successful.
Martin
Global Admin

Post by Martin »

Did you manage to 'win' the auction Peter?
For others watching an update on the (Psion Organiser 1 with the dodgy screen) It was on Facebook Marketplace, I ordered and paid for it and never received it... Everything went quiet I 'Reported Facebook Scam' - nothing - you live and learn.

Sincerely Martin
PaulK

Post by PaulK »

I think Peter won it from the bid history!

Well done Peter - nice bundle for the money :-)

All the best
Paul

PS: sorry to hear about the Psion 1 scam Martin. What awful people there are out there!
Zenerdiode

Post by Zenerdiode »

Martin wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:42 am It was on Facebook Marketplace, I ordered and paid for it and never received it... Everything went quiet I 'Reported Facebook Scam' - nothing - you live and learn.
Did you pay with a credit card, Martin? I’ve made a claim for an item as low as £8.99 when I didn’t get an item from Amazon - and it was honoured by MasterCard. In fact, the only reason I have a credit card is to protect me for online purchases.
Christopher. - Check out my TRAP message, it’s not difficult to decode and is sometimes uttered under the breath when said message appears… :|
Martin
Global Admin

Post by Martin »

Did you pay with a credit card, Martin? I’ve made a claim for an item as low as £8.99 when I didn’t get an item from Amazon - and it was honoured by MasterCard. In fact, the only reason I have a credit card is to protect me for online purchases.
No Chris... CASH... I made the school boy error of assuming that everyone dealing with 'Organisers' is as honest and trustworthy as the rest of us!

Never mind you live and learn, I'm certainly not losing any sleep over it.
Martin

PS @PaulK Yes.. Peter has the 'bundle' he's putting that 'switching' top slot adaptor in the post for me to look at. I'll post details when I've had a look at it. I might need some help 'reading' the inputs with OPL.