Datapak Storage Magazine

Use this section for your 'wanted' items or if have Organiser II things for sale.
Martin
Global Admin

Datapak Storage Magazine

Post by Martin »

PakBox.gif
Peter suggested I should offer these Datapak Storage Magazines / Cassettes on line...

I've knocked up a couple and offer them here as a 'DIY Project' to forum members on a first come first served basis. If there is a demand I might be able to knock up a few more.

They are supplied 'flat pack' as shown in the assembly instructions (here). They are not for profit but I need to reimburse for the material, cutter and postage so I thought £4.00 should cover it.

If you are interested you can PM me and we'll get it together.

Sincerely and in good Faith
Martin
Magazine.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zenerdiode

Re: Datapak Storage Magazine

Post by Zenerdiode »

I saw this on one of your PSION videos, Martin :)

PM sent…
Christopher. - Check out my TRAP message, it’s not difficult to decode and is sometimes uttered under the breath when said message appears… :|
Daren

Post by Daren »

Very nice Martin!

These would look great sprayed Psion grey and the text infilled with yellow epoxy or similar. When I get one I will try it.
Bumblemittens

Post by Bumblemittens »

Very nice Martin, I 3d printed something similar some time ago when I found out data packs don't Jenga very well, Shaun