The HamLog Utility

Many of these are still available on line, add your comments, reviews, observations and suggestions for each in this section
Hawsey

Re: The HamLog Utility

Post by Hawsey »

I'm sorry I've not done anything like that , the most I did with the PCR 1000 was to get it working for an old chap who couldn't get it going himself . It was just a driver issue .
okto

Re: Amateur Radio Log Database

Post by okto »

Martin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:40 pm I'm not sure what the protocol is about publishing Call Sign information without permission
In the US at least, all that information is publicly available, I suspect it's similar in other countries, since it is after all a government license.
Martin
Global Admin

HamLog update - release 2.5 February 2024

Post by Martin »

This update includes integration of LZ applications - Diary, Notes, Utils, Directory, Save & Find to MAIN (A: B: or C:) and the pocket spreadsheet if you have it 'booted'.

It is available for general release and current users have been notified.. For others interested if you have a spare 32K (or larger) pack then I can MAKE a pack for you or you can endeavour to make your own.. PM me for details. I want to keep a record of users so I can notify bug fixes and updates.

Please use this thread for comments and bug fixes.

Sincerely and in good faith
Martin

PS Revised operating instructions (here)
Hawsey

Re: The HamLog Utility

Post by Hawsey »

Hi Martin,
this is great , thank you for the update , I will be contacting you shortly so you can update a Pak for me . I was just using the morse tutor again today as well .
Many thanks
Gary