Prudential Rate Book V2.24

Many of these are still available on line, add your comments, reviews, observations and suggestions for each in this section
PaulK

Prudential Rate Book V2.24

Post by PaulK »

Hi,

I recently obtained a Psion Org 2 XP and it came with a datapak containing Prudential Rate Book V2.24. It appears to be an original datapak. Also came with a small manual.

Not much interest to me, so I was going to list on Ebay, but thought I'd let the Forum know in case there was anyone here who was interested.

No idea on value but open to offers.

Many thanks
Paul.
Prudential Rate Book V2.24 datapak.jpg
Prudential Rate Book V2.24 manual.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin
Global Admin

Prudential Rate Book V2.24 - Manual

Post by Martin »

Paul...

Jaap has version 2.33 but not the manual.... I would be intrested in posting a copy of your manual on my manual and books page.

If you're up for it... PM me your address and I'll send a stamped addressed envelope for you to send it in. Include the dimensions of the manual so I send the right size envelope.... Of course I'll return it when I've scanned a copy......

Sincerely
Martin
PaulK

Re: Prudential Rate Book V2.24

Post by PaulK »

Martin,

Sounds good! I'm away with work until middle of next week (actually, this week now - didnt realise it was so late!!) but will PM you and get the manual sent off to you.

Many thanks

Paul :-)