PSION II lot - LZ64 LZ Printers 32K Datapaks

Use this section for your 'wanted' items or if have Organiser II things for sale.
tbtorro

PSION II lot - LZ64 LZ Printers 32K Datapaks

Post by tbtorro »

I have a PSION II lot I'm offering for sale, has been sitting in box in my collection for several years. All seems to be in fairly good and well mantained condition, no damage or missing parts, comes from a small maritime insurer originally. I have tested most of it and cleaned off the dust, but considering the age everything still sold as is. See the description below.

Asking price for the lot is 250 EUR (was 280 EUR) plus shipping. Offers are also welcome.

Accepting only IBAN bank transfer for this and EU shipping only for now. This is heavy so it'll be pricey, about 45 EUR depending on destination. UK shipping maybe possible for splitting the lot into 2-3x 2Kg parcels for a total of about 60 EUR cost.

3 pcs of PSION II organizers (2 x LZ64 and 1 x LZ)
All excellent condition, seems fully working. Screen is nice and sharp, good contrast, tested for dead pixels (none). LZ64:EN/DK/SE, LZ:EN/DE/FR languages. They come complete with slide covers, port cover and battery door intact and battery terminals clean.

5 x Psion printer II.
All come in good shape and working. Printouts are nice and crisp. Come with test printout slips - NO aditional paper. All come with paper feed holder rods, have plexiglass cover and extension slide cover intact. The old rechargable battery packs have been removed (all dead) battery compartment was cleaned. I'll include the old packs for reference in a safely sealed separate bag. For power any 9V/0.5A center positive (5mm plug with 2.5mm inner recess) power supply will work.

About 30 pcs of 32K RAMPAKs.
They come in about half in grey and half in red (seems official Psion, NOT 3D printed) casings. Each pack has blank label. All batteries are checked and about 20 of the paks have at least 2.8V charge, these paks were tested and all were working. The PCBs inside were all nice and clean, almost new like.

About 60pcs of new blank pak labels sheets (3 on each sheet so 180 total), seem to be official PSION, they are clean and still sticky.

9 pcs of power adapters, 6 with red LED. 3 without LED.
All working, LEDs nice and bright. They works also with the printers above. Any 9V/0.5A center positive (5mm plug with 2.5mm inner recess) power supply will work with these.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by tbtorro on Thu May 16, 2024 5:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Daren

Re: PSION II lot - LZ64 LZ Printers 32K Datapaks

Post by Daren »

You would probably be better off selling separately, (prices quoted assume good working condition) LZ is worth about £40, LZ64 about £50 each, printers are about £50 each, Datapaks are £3 if formatted, rampaks about £5.
tbtorro

Post by tbtorro »

Thanks a lot for the input, I have adjusted the price down accordingly. You've missed the power adapters :) I hope not because they are worthless? At least I have not seen many of those around. Nor the PSION labels.

I'll keep it as a lot for now, and yes all seem to be working and in very good, used condition. Many of the paks seem new.

If there is no takers or offers I might split the lot later. Just want to avoid the logistics shipping this piecemeal.
Daren

Post by Daren »

I think power adapters are not so much in demand as most people use comms link which has power adapter input, still probably worth £5-10 each I guess.

Anyway, it is a great collection you have there, I definitely understand the desire to sell it in one lot, best of luck with the sale :)
tbtorro

Post by tbtorro »

Also accepting reasonable offers.
tbtorro

Post by tbtorro »

New price at 250 EUR plus shipping.